Commercial Security Consultant (Job ID 2114747)
San Diego, California
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
- Create new market share through prospecting and developing a new customer base.
- Strengthen existing customer partnerships within commercial accounts.
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads, networking groups and cold- calling.
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily production and customer relationships
- Provide security consultations to customers that include design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution integration.
- Promote and cross sell all ADT products and services.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and operational counterparts.
- College Degree preferred, must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B sales representative, preferably in the security, telecom or technology industry.
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools, customer management, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience with integrated video surveillance, access control, and fire preferred.
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution, negotiation, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to executives.
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Results driven
- Team Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinker
- Must have valid driver’s license issued by the State in which they reside.
- Competitive compensation packages - Base + Uncapped Commissions, Bonuses.
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplementary Insurance Plans
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid Holidays.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.