Service Coordinator (Job ID 1910478)
San Leandro, California
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The Solution Support Coordinator is responsible for answering the solution support request line and monitoring the customer care email. Insures that the support requests are opened for the correct client site, capturing and documenting reported problems and that requests are accurately entered into the Complete View (CV) dashboard. Manages and tracks incoming support request and dispatches them to the Service Managers in the regions or teams required. Process returned field service reports (FSR) into the tracking system and enter information into required FSR areas and Complete View. Enters the customer information into Master Builder (MB), the billing system.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide support for all incoming support requests from ACME clients
- Interacts with customers as well as communicates with field technicians when necessary
- Create the work order in CV, make a comment in the Notes field and forward to the appropriate Service Manager
- Assists, as needed, work order work flow process
- Implements quality assurance programs to continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Presents a professional image of ACME when speaking to customers
- Develops and maintains optimal relationships with the people requesting service
- Monitors work orders and billing status
- Tracks open time tracking work orders on a monthly basis
- Correlate MB open records against open work orders in CV
- Provides weekly billing summary list to accounting to be invoiced
- Supports Solution Support Department
- Provide vacation and sick day coverage of Service Manager duties
- Follow up randomly to get customer feedback once service call is complete
- Studies literature and attends seminars to keep current on ACME processes and tools
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the Core Competencies as outlined in your onboarding plan, that are foundational expectations for all employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- Associate degree is desirable, but not required
- Must possess strong organizational and follow up skills
- Possess strong computer and data entry skills, including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and email software
- Must have the ability to interact professionally with co-workers, customers, management and the public
- Strong communication skills in working with internal and external clients
- Call center experience working with client requests, material order and tracking
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals. The ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Must be able to communicate effectively in English to co-workers, employees, customers and management.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to understand financial statements and to track processes.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, power point, and Outlook.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work area is usually moderate.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com