Email Marketing Coordinator (Job ID 2114580)
Categories Marketing, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
DATASHIELD an ADT Company is seeking a motivated candidate to support both marketing and demand generation. The Digital Marketing Specialist will help develop, structure, execute, oversee, and analyze campaign performance across a wide range of digital channels. The ideal candidate understands best practices in the fields of SEO, SEM, Nurture Campaigns, A/B Testing, User Experience, Content Marketing and a growing list of related fields.
One-part marketer, one-part business growth-driver, and one-part technical communicator, this role is responsible for planning campaign architecture, designing/delivering briefs for creative and production teams, regularly monitoring campaign and platform health, and producing and delivering analyses to both internal and client-side stakeholders.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for and oversee DATASHIELD's entire digital presence along with...
- Source and develop content for consumption in web, email, social, paid-ads and collateral format.
- Design, implement, and maintain best-in-class processes across multiple service offerings for entire digital presence health.
- Take consumer and audience data, research, and strategy and convert learnings into actionable marketing tactics across a range of digital channels.
- Maintain and contribute through strong knowledge of evolving digital marketing landscape, including high proficiency in many of the following: Google SERP, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, ahrefs, Webflow CMS, Infusionsoft (Keap), Outreach, (or equivalent software alternatives)
- Aid in setting goals for various campaigns and digital properties, including KPI tracking and benchmark development
- Interface with internal team regularly to ensure proper cross-platform relationships are in-place and up to modern standards
- Integrate CRM methodologies into overall digital marketing landscape.
- Facilitating the integration and communication between DATASHIELD's website, LiveChat, Lead Forensics, Outreach and SalesForce tools.
Desired Background / Skillset:
- BA/BS in business or communications related fields of study
- 2-4 years' work experience in marketing, sales or customer service
- Knowledge of marketing & sales alignment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience with social media and email from a marketing standpoint
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices
Bonus Points for any of the following:
- Light programming experience (css, php)
- Graphic design skillset (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Photography skills
- Audio / Video editing
- Experience implementing re-marketing tactics
- Experience in direct sales
Desired Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.