L2 Security Analyst
Category Business Development
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
There are 2 openings.
1) 12PM-11PM, 4 days aweek
2) 9PM-8AM, 4 days aweek
As the L2 Security Analyst, you will have extensive experience in network forensic analysis and incident response. The preferred candidate should also be able to identify root cause analysis of compromised systems utilizing full packet captures of network activity and log data. You will also be responsible for working with a team to coordinate work actions.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Analyze captured data to perform incident response and identify potential compromises to customer networks
- Perform incident response with an emphasis on system compromise analysis
- TCP/IP protocol suite, security architecture, and remote access security techniques/products
- Analyze both log and packet data to include the use to WireShark, tcpdump and other capture/analysis tools
- Network based forensics and log analysis
- Utilize incident response methodologies and technologies
- Document and communicate findings, escalate critical incidents, and interact with customers
- On-call rotation.
What You Bring to ADT Cybersecurity
- Solid understanding of core security technologies – Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, AV
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing forensic analysis of network logs and packets to identify compromise artifacts
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing incident response with an emphasis on system compromise
- Ability to identify actionable indicators of compromise based upon analysis of network forensic data
- Strong research background and an analytical approach, especially with respect to event classification, event correlation, and root cause analysis preferred.
- Ability and desire to mentor junior analysts
- Candidate must be reliable and able to function as part of a 24x7 operations center.
- Solid understanding of core security technologies – Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, AVE
- Experience with log management and/or SIEM technologies such as Splunk, ArcSight, and LogLogic
- Experience with network monitoring tools such as RSA Netwitness, NIKSUN, Bluecoat Security Analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Technical certifications considered an asset are: CISSP,GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, CEH, CCNA, CCNP
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com