Custom Home Sales Representative (Job ID 1912800)
Categories Security Sales, Business Development
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 peoplethroughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
What defines success at ADT?
A go-getter and a hunter. Someone who connects with people and can build a network of customers. A successful Custom Home Sales Representative at ADT has creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals for ADT security products. This is an amazing opportunity to join the leading security company focused on innovation and expanding our market share. As a Custom Home Sales Rep, you will focus on building relationships with high-end homeowners, custom home builders, home integrators and partner companies.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid Training Program and first year Production Bonuses
- Uncapped Commission- Perform like a Rockstar, get paid like a Rockstar
- Assigned Territories to maximize your time and effort.
- CRM Tool, Leads and iPad provided
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employees can choose from a variety of medical, dental, vision, and supplementary insurance plans.
- ADT also matches 401(k) dollar for dollar up to 5% in addition to automobile and cell phone reimbursement, corporate discounts and flexible spending accounts.
- College Degree preferred or equivalent sales required.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Effective time management skills
- Aptitude for problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Ability to determine solutions for customers in a consultative sales approach
- Ability to self-generate business leads through creative, traditional and social media marketing
- Some direct sales experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs