Mgr Client Program Management (REMOTE) (Job ID 2111017)
Categories General Management, Corporate
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
This position is integral to providing valuable services to ADT Commercial’s largest clients. No one person can “do” all of the services that ADT Commercial brings to our larger clients, so we have created a position that is responsible for the ADT Commercial team that provides the services to our larger clients. The purpose of this position is to establish and maintain a long-term profitable partnership with our new and existing large clients. The CPM must be adept at uncovering customer needs and demonstrating how ADT Commercial can fulfill those needs using ADT Commercial process, products and services.
The CPM is responsible for client strategy, sales support activities and coordinating the ADT Commercial team in the delivery of ADT Commercial services. The team could consist of eSRG, Operations (PM, QRT, Installation, AE), Engineering (DD, CE, Design) and Solution Support (Service, Managed Services). The CPM ensures that the proper ADT Commercial resources are in place and that they provide valuable services to our clients. The CPM also responds and resolves client concerns. The position ensures ongoing client satisfaction.
The CPM collaborates with the assigned ADT Commercial team to manage, input and track sales requests (SF and SP), attendance at design meetings with clients, performance of on-site-surveys, coordinates with all other ADT Commercial department for project tracking and delivery, services logs. CPM ensures that ADT Commercial is providing accurate and timely quotes and invoices, follows up with client to confirm satisfaction. Measurement of the success of the CPM is directly correlated to the profitability of all projects and continued client satisfaction.
The CPM will continuously strive to position ADT Commercial as the leader in the marketplace with the best services, products, installations and support capabilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Contribute to the daily sales and marketing efforts with the Director of Client Program Management
- Creates and Presents the client detailed proposals including “Scope of Work” & “System Function” descriptions designed specifically to meet the client's needs.
- Completes sales package and turns project over to PM with all required documentation. Collaborates with the Operations department to allocate personnel resources required to meet client installation time-frame and expectations.
- Conducts Quarterly Business Review, face-to-face meeting with the Client stake holders to review the client’s requirements, all inquiries, open quotes, completed projects, etc.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all ADT Commercial systems.
- Coordinates or conducts site surveys at client’s place of business and analyze client requests and requirements.
- Reviews “new and unusual” requests or requirements with the client. As necessary, works with the client team to perform system demonstrations of products likely to meet prospect’s requirements.
- Develops and maintain relationships with decision-making, decision-influencing, and purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves client problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a team spirit in all job-related activities and communications with co-workers and clients.
- Oversees the sales to service process, including quoting, assists operations in billing and is responsible for overall profitability.
- Follows up on client training and ensures adequate proficiency to maximize the benefit.
- Makes notes of all actions and tasks in Salesforce/Sales Pilot and all client communications, conversations, etc.
- Implements and follows up on quality assurance program to continuously improve client satisfaction.
- Presents a professional image of ADT Commercial when speaking to clients.
- Develops optimal relationship with multiple client decision makers.
- Routinely walks job site to ensure quality installation of ADT commercial solutions.
- Accountable for client satisfaction on projects/service.
- Monitors job status and oversees job costs.
- Assists the PM’s to forecast program labor requirements on a quarterly basis.
- Assists client team and the accounting department in monthly billing forecasting.
- Assists PM in estimates and monthly project progress billing to capture all project costs.
- Coordinates cost control by reviewing project Job costing data.
- Utilizes financial data and reporting tools to monitor client project cost status. Provides management with job cost analysis and provides recommendations if needed.
- Works with client team to devise plans-of-action to remedy problems and implement plans; all to assure projects profitability and client satisfaction.
- Studies literature and attends seminars to keep current on products, processes and materials.
- Attends tradeshows and key industry meetings as required. Makes recommendations for client personnel to meet with ADT Commercial and Manufacturer representatives at tradeshows.
- Meets with ADT Commercial Service Managers to review client service requirements and examine potential client dissatisfaction issues.
- Meet with ADT Commercial Associate Client Managers to ensure that client is current on all Software Support Agreements and that client is aware of and strongly encouraged to participate in ADT Commercial Preventative Maintenance, Testing, and Maintenance Agreement programs. #REMOTE
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assocates degree. Bachelor’s degree in business is desirable. Minimum of five (5) years experience in the integrated security systems market. Strong knowledge of security concepts and security service. Good subcontracting and people managment skills required.
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as project specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals. The ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to build rapport and speak effectively before groups of clients or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to understand financial statements and to track processes.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, design software, and project management software.
Certificates and Licenses
- Project/Program Management experience preferred.
- Work Flow development experience preferred.
- Interfaces with the assigned National Account Managers, Client, Project Managers, Design Engineering, Designers, Applications Engineers, Installers, Sub-Contractors and all other ADT Commercial team members.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work area is usually moderate.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.