National Accounts Service Project Manager - Remote (Job ID 2015082)
Categories General Management, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Provide daily and/or weekly updates to Management on Projects/Jobs.
- Works with Sales team to design large or complex projects.
- Works with NAID to provide technical assistance and quality control on installations.
- Establishes project scope of work in conjunction with the National Accounts Managers.
- Establish pricing agreements with subcontractors.
- Conduct project meeting on large or Key National accounts installations.
- Maintain external and internal client satisfaction.
- Coordinate with National Account Managers, Local Branches and NAID to perform site surveys and assist with preparation of sales paperwork (proposals, bid packages, permits, contracts, etc.)
- Provide both oral and written presentations to potential customers explaining the operation of their equipment and applicable services.
- Prepare formal correspondence in response to customer’s questions or concerns.
- Ensure that all customer correspondence is responded to or forwarded to the appropriate department within 24 hours of receipt.
- Handle escalated customer calls as needed.
- Complete projects as request by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manage Technicians or Subcontractors on large or complex projects.
- Upgrade and/or enhance supervisory skills by participating in available classes, training, and seminars continuously.
- Advanced knowledge of Closed Circuit Television, Access Control, Burglary, Holdup, Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Systems.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in using computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) and Internet.
- Knowledge of Company policies, practices, procedures, and guidelines.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry and company operations.
- Knowledge of sales, installation, billing ad monitoring systems which assist managing National Accounts.
- Computer skills with expertise in work processing, preferable Microsoft Office and database applications.
- Proficient in Power Point with advanced presentation skills. Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Strong customer service skills with ability to apply tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Strong communication and listening skills to assist internal and external customers.
- Strong business math skills, interpersonal relations and judgment.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and maintain multiple assignments.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamental of plane, solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be self-motivated and project a professional attitude.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 to 25 pounds. Must be able to carry laptop computer and other necessary demonstration equipment when visiting customers.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Travel required 50-75% of the time.
- Work hours as required to support company metrics
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and three to five years experience in the alarm industry and two to three years supervisory or managerial experience.
- Associates degree from a college or university preferred and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High degree of knowledge of standards/practices and panels commonly used in the alarm industry.
- Must have valid driver’s license issued by the state in which they reside and proper automobile registration.
- Proof of insurance for personal automobile liability; $100,000 each person, $300,000 each accident, $100,000 property damage or combined bodily injury/property damage limit of $300,000.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.