Sales Application Analyst (Remote) (Job ID 2015227)
Spokane Valley, Washington
Categories Administrative, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This position reports into the Commercial Sales Operations Director. The successful candidate will provide sales analysis and application support for ADT Commercial and National Account and future acquisitions on one platform for ADT Commercial CD 1.
The candidate will be a self-starter who will use both creative and critical thinking skills. They will have moderate experience performing sale analysis and Salesforce CRM/Sales Pilot support. They will lead training sessions across the field organization and will travel when necessary. Working under general supervision the successful candidate will manage their workload and be able to interface with various levels in the sales organization and other core disciplines. The candidate will rely on moderate experience and judgment along with team collaboration to plan and accomplish goals.
- Aggregates and analyzes data from Sales Pilot and Salesforce to identify trends that can lead to predictive insight and drive financial benefits to the commercial business.
- Develop sales analytics, customer segmentationto reach actionable conclusions as well asmonth ending sales reporting to the VP of Sales.
- Interfacewith various levels of the field organization and other core disciplines including vendors and/or consultants.
- Provide application support on software and data related issues as well as manage terminations and transfers within the commercial application platform.
- Review, research, and respond appropriately to the needs of users who are experiencing system difficulties related to software or data issues.
- Troubleshoot and identify route cause analysis of the problem regarding Salesforce.com CRM & Sales Pilot Quoting. Work directly with IT if escalation is required.
- Develop, recommend and implement short term & long term solutions.
- Manage & Conduct User Acceptance Testing for Commercial Programs:
- Sales Pilot
- 3rdParty Software and Interfaces
- Commercialize and Train Sales Representative and Managers on Commercial Programs: Salesforce, Sales Pilot and other 3rdparty vendor applications.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five years related experience of analysis as well as utilization of a CRM platform and other Sales Automation and Applications.
- Knowledge of the Security & Fire Industry is a plus
- Understanding of the commercial sales process for direct end-user and construction market sales is a plus.
- Travel will be required to support Salesforce and Sales Pilot training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, results driven with strong goal-orientation and accountability for performance
- Very dependable and must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Office 365/Skype, Chatter
- Keen eye for detail and analytical skills with the ability to document the issue at hand and provide & implement recommendations
- A team player, self-starter, self-directed, highly motivated, continuous self-improvement
- Thrives in fast pace organizations and is highly effective working cross-functionally