Installation Technician - Spokane (Job ID 2110854)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
- Work with the customer to determine optimal system and equipment to meet their needs.
- Install and test the operations of all equipment to ensure proper functionality and signal reception required to establish service.
- Evaluate the information provided and work with the customer to provide the best possible solution for their location.
- Identify opportunities to improve the use and functionality of the customers system and provide those recommendations.
- Pursue safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
- Assure against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on a job site or office location.
- Collect all debris, patch any holes, and clean the site, leaving it as nice or in better condition than when started.
- And any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our mission and abide by our organization’s values.
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license
- High School degree or the equivalent
- Electronic Trade School training is a plus!
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.