Senior Manager, Workforce Relations (Job ID 2111711)
NationwideCategories Human Resources, Corporate
***This role can be based from any ADT location nationwide.***
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Senior Manager position responsible for training, coaching and direct supervision of employee relations professionals.
- Supervise the intake on matters that require an Employee Relations investigation
- Trains and oversees the work of Employee Relations Consultants & Specialists
- Provide daily guidance to HR team on Employee Relations topics, such as complaints, performance management, grievances and conflict resolution issues, following relevant Provide recommendations for Employee Relations/organizational culture improvements based on investigation results.
- Assist with upkeep of ER database.
- Research and respond to HR Business Partners and employee inquiries regarding complex scenarios
- Support reduction in workforce efforts by partnering with HR Business Partners and Legal to work through the established process and assist with compiling documentation and summaries for senior management review.
- Manages the process of documenting terminations to ensure proper completion and preservation of documents relating to termination process.
- Collaborates with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memoranda of understanding before and throughout negotiation process.
- Collaborates with legal counsel and departments in the preparation for and participation in negotiation with employee and labor groups.
- Act as a proactive consultant to the business by implementing strategies that include best practices through collaboration with Human Resource Business Partners (HRBP), Legal, Labor Relations, Security
- Uses surveys, interviews, and other studies to conduct research regarding human resource policies, compensation, and other employment issues. After analyzing the information, makes recommendations on changes.
- Analyzes information and data necessary to define and discern cost and policy implications of negotiations and disputes. This may include management and union proposals, pay scales and wages, benefits, working conditions, and other mitigating circumstances
The pay range for this role is $76,400 - $152,900 annually and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount program
- 7+ years of experience in related field preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Must be able to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action
- Strong consulting skills, influencer and coach
- Problem solving and systemic thinking skills- critical analytics/ diagnosis/ prioritization skills
- Strong decision making skills and judgment to drive the right impact
- Ability to relate to people at all levels and build trusted relationships
- Courage and conviction to challenge status quo and business/HR leader thinking
- Strong process orientation
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and learning agility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Presents views and arguments well to a variety of levels and audiences. Can explain concepts in a way that is simple.
- Ability to navigate a complex matrixed environment
- Highly ethical- high integrity- does the right thing for the business and our team members
- Demonstrated strong intellectual curiosity to ask the “why” to bring the best thinking to the table and determine root cause(s) of TME challenges
- Exercise good judgment in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Must understand all applicable federal laws and regulations that apply to the position and comply with the requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in Human Resources or a related field and 5 + years of relevant HR experience required.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.