Service Technician (Job ID 2112071)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
ADT is an innovative, culturally diverse company that empowers and inspires its employees. A culture where we are encouraged to bring new ideas to our workplace. As times change, so do we. We drive innovation and continue to evolve as an organization. Our goals are achieved by initiating change, enhancing product lines and building strategic partnerships.
What defines success at ADT?
The Residential Service Technician’s primary functions and responsibilities are that of troubleshooting, configuring, reconstructing and programming existing security and site automation solutions.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Services fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access control.
- Follow and complete required processes of wired/wireless technology and connection procedures.
- Test and validate system signals/communication with central monitoring to properly establish service.
- A customer service champion, demonstrating the willingness to help our customers fix as well as understand the protection in their home.
What are we looking for?
- Service experience
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license
- High School degree or the equivalent
What’s in it for you?
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.