Strategic Programs Director (Job ID 2110373)
NationwideCategories General Management, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Strategic Programs Director is responsible for leading, planning and resourcing programs and the interdependencies between the various projects in the program. Accountable for maximizing support services while simultaneously minimizing risks and reducing costs through effective forecasting, resource allocation, planning, implementing, and continuously improving systems and processes. This position is responsible for execution strategy and standards of excellence in delivering cross-functional and enterprise level program of initiatives to achieve strategic objectives. This role requires a unique combination of business acumen, communication, leadership, strategy development, tactical ability, and program management skill appropriate for the depth and breadth of interactions needed to make enterprise initiatives successful.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to establish a compelling program strategy, objectives, and success metrics, while establishing, monitoring, and maintaining an efficient and effective process of delivering best in-class execution.
- Develop and analyze key strategic business priorities and own driving operational excellence across the organization enabling revenue growth and improved company profitability and efficiency.
- Provide complex analytical support, consultation and cross-functional implementation leadership.
- Sole responsibility for managing relationships and communicating with the project stakeholders, senior management and a wide range of project contributors. Identifies key barriers to an initiatives success and actively brings new solutions to the table to creatively remove barriers, manage key “strategic” risks and maintain strategic alignment between the program and the organization.
- Provides measurable input and drives new enterprise impacting program/project level processes, tools and standards.
- Provide business knowledge, financial and technical support for systems development, input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business. Able to comfortably dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs, and facilitate executive decisions based on changing priorities.
- Work closely with project members and requesters identifying deliverables and functions throughout a project lifecycle.
The pay range for this role is $94,500 to $189,000 annually, and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Undergraduate degree required. Graduate degree in related discipline (MBA) preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred.
- 10+ years of professional staff functional / operational experience required.
- 10+ years of progressively complex cross-functional project and/or program Management experience required
- 5+ years of experience managing direct-reports.
- Experience in subscriber-based business and operations, customer service/call centers, preferred.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skill used to build relationships and manage conflict -- within a project team, business unit, and cross-functionally. Well-developed capacity for emotional intelligence.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels in the organization including cross-functionally, at the frontline, and with Senior Leadership. Demonstrated skill in producing high-quality and tailored deliverables to enable stakeholder communication and decision support.
- Experience with business case development, financial fluency, and interpreting data -- even when imperfect.
- Solid proficiency working with standard MS Office and project management technologies.
- Manage a broad decision-making latitude within corresponding functional units.
- Work with wide latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.