Workforce Relations Consultant I (Job ID 2111979)
Categories Human Resources, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Provide counsel and assistance to team members and management on basic ER issues.
- Provides front-line support in the prevention, investigation, resolution, and referral of complex ER problems.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and required documentation of activities in case management system to ensure quality employee relations records and metrics.
- Maintain ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage competing priorities, includes ability to handle a large number of cases at one time.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
- Collaborate with other centers of excellence such as HR Business Partners, the Law Department, and/or Internal Investigations.
- Exercise sound judgment and expertise within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the company's leave programs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Partner with counsel to prepare for and when necessary attend mediations, arbitration, and other court proceedings as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationships
- Ability to create momentum and foster organizational change
- Strong skills in the application of investigation interviewing techniques
- Flexibility; schedule may fluctuate
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and leave laws as well as record keeping requirements
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience, Including experience conducting complex investigations.
- Ability and commitment to abide by and exemplify all policies and procedures
- Ability to use computer; Strong PC skills with a working knowledge of, including but not limited to, MS word, MS Office, Outlook and Excel
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.