Sr Commercial Security Consultant (Job ID 1914263)
Category Business Development
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Create new market share through prospecting and developing a new customer base.
- Strengthen existing customer partnerships within commercial accounts.
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads, networking groups and cold- calling.
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily production and customer relationships.
- Provide security consultations to customers that include design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution integration.
- Promote and cross sell all ADT products and services.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and operational counterparts.
- College Degree preferred, must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience and 3 years in the security industry.
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools, customer management, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience with integrated video surveillance, access control, and fire.
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution, negotiation, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to executives.
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Results driven
- Team Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinker
- Must have valid driver’s license issued by the State in which they reside
- Competitive compensation packages - Base + Uncapped Commissions, Bonuses.
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplementary Insurance Plans
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid Holidays.