Service Coordinator - Taunton, MA (Job ID 2015327)
Categories Administrative, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This position is responsible for scheduling technicians for National Account jobs, resolving customer complaints and issues, and completing needed paperwork. This position may support warehouse duties.
- Schedule appointments for repairs, inspections and other jobs as needed, must coordinate with customer time constraints and SLAs for the company
- Coordinate appointments with technicians and sub-contractor
- Customer Service, assisting customers with various issues, such as billing, service requests, etc.
- Complete and/or scan documents as needed.
- Order and track parts for all National Account service jobs.
- Manage schedules for technicians in Job Schedule Tool
- Work with technicians/sub-contractors to ensure paperwork is completed properly within the designated time.
- Assist in coordinating technician activities such as scheduling, customer notification and equipment procurement.
- Receive and Issue material and equipment to technicians.
- Act as a liaison between National Account Support Center and service technicians.
- Interfacing with customers on Customer Satisfaction issues.
- Perform dispatch duties.
- None required.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) and Internet.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous use of discretion.
- Must be able to work with confidential information.
- Occasional need for creativity.
- Occasional training skills are required.
- Must be familiar with service and repair frames, and basic technical information to assist customers in their needs, to be learned on the job.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively and work effectively before and with groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible.
- Ability and willingness to make key contributions to the growth of the business.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume and apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to use discretion and problem analysis.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and twist; use hands and arms to reach, handle, push, pull or feel; speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods, and be able to drive at night.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to two years-previous customer service experience.
- Typing Skills (30wpm) and 10-key experience and previous data entry skills and/or telephone work experience.
- Must be able to obtain proper licensing (i.e. an Alarm Agent card/Police Registration card) per the state of employment.