Administrator - Tempe, AZ (Job ID 2110555)
Categories Administrative, Corporate
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
This position is responsible for supporting the timely and accurate completion of all district administration. This includes duties related to payroll, prevailing wage, commission, purchase requests, fleet administration, district mobility devices, EH&S administration, reception/ phone coverage, performs collection related duties, and general administrative duties. May also support warehouse duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute company procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency and system controls as it relates to district standard operating procedures.
- Work with payroll and managers to ensure accurate payroll processing.
- Responsible for completing required documentation for prevailing wage compliance.
- Work with the national Fleet and Mobility to coordinate District Fleet and Mobility devices.
- Work with national EH&S Team to ensure safety policies are being adhered to at the District level.
- Provide backup support for administrative roles within the district including scheduling and reception.
- Work within the District team to provide support to any and all members to ensure the speedy and accurate completion of all team assignments.
- Responsible for working with corporate & providing necessary documentation as requested.
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information, obtain further information for incomplete documents before submittal or completion of final product
- Order material and equipment
- Complete daily reports as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1-3 years of experience performing administrative duties required within a sales or service industry and working knowledge of computer-based ERP systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to use discretion. Problem Solving and ability to escalate matters when needed.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail.
- Dispatching and scheduling.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and twist; use hands and arms to reach, handle, push, pull or feel; speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.