Administrator (Job ID 2012735)
Categories Administrative, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Joinour team and help us protect what matters most. Formore information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This position is responsible for the support of the District team and the timely and accurate completion of all the district administration. It will include submission of purchase requests, fleet administration, coordination of all district mobility devices, EH&S administration, reception and phone coverage and general administrative duties. Individual will complete daily, weekly, monthly and annual assigned tasks as per the district deadlines. Responsibilities also include troubleshooting, file back-ups, regular updating, and retrieval of data, as required. Individual should be organized and have excellent customer service and communication skills and work well in an environment with firm deadlines; yet flexible and adaptable to changes and priorities; results oriented.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Execute company procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency and system controls as it relates to all District SOPs
- Work with the national Fleet and Mobility Manager to coordinate District Fleet and Mobility devices
- Work with national EH&S Manager to ensure safety policies are being adhered to at the District level
- Provide backup support for Administrative roles within the district including dispatch
- Work within the District team to provide support to any and all members to ensure the speedy and accurate completion of all team assignments
- Responsible for working with corporate & providing necessary documentation as requested
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information, obtain further information for incomplete documents before submittal or completion of final product
- Ability to enter data accurately and update as needed
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making skills
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years general administrative experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Will conduct background and drug test
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong Excel and Math Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving and ability to escalate matters when needed
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail
- Proficient in Information Management systems such as MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint Excel, ERP, etc)
- Results Driven
- Planning and Organizing
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.