Patrol Trainee.Security (Job ID 1912413)
Category Security Guard
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Patrol is 24/7.
- Must be able to work weekend hours.
- The salary range for this position is $15.00. Upon completion of training 15.50. Annual merit increase. Plus an opportunity to earn additional income from sales commission.
- The geographical area covered for this position is West Los Angeles.
- Respond to alarm activations while driving a marked company vehicle in an assigned geographical area.
- Conduct residential vacation checks.
- Perimeter checks of commercial locations.
- Respond to calls for patrol service.
- Conduct vehicle inspections at beginning and end of shift.
Equal Employment Opportunity Section:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
- High school diploma or GED or prior security experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Guard Card
- BSIS exposed firearm permit, applied for or possessed
- Pepper Spray permit, possessed or willing to obtain
- Baton permit, possessed or willing to obtain
- One year security or customer service experience.
- Good verbal, written, and customer service skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Competitive compensation package. Paid training.
- ADT offers full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with 5% matching.
- Paid vacation time. (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point.)
- $7,500 Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays.
- A great environment. Everyone says it. We mean it.
- Opportunity for Career growth? Of course! Employee referral bonuses? Absolutely!