Patrol Trainee.Security (Job ID 2013401)
Category Security Guard
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Patrol is 24/7.
- Must be able to work weekend hours.
- The salary range for this position is $16.25, or 16.75, if you already possess your BSIS firearm permit. Annual merit increase. Plus an opportunity to earn additional income from employy referrals and sales commission.
- The geographical area covered for this position is West Los Angeles.
- Respond to alarm activations while driving a marked company vehicle in an assigned geographical area.
- Conduct residential vacation checks.
- Perimeter checks of commercial locations.
- Respond to calls for patrol service.
- Conduct vehicle inspections at beginning and end of shift.
- High school diploma or GED or prior security experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Guard Card
- BSIS exposed firearm permit, applied for, possessed, or willing to obtain
- Pepper Spray permit, possessed or willing to obtain
- Baton permit, possessed or willing to obtain
- One year security or customer service experience.
- Good verbal, written, and customer service skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Competitive compensation package. Paid training.
- ADT offers full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with 5% matching.
- Paid vacation time. (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point.)
- $7,500 Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays.
- A great environment. Everyone says it. We mean it.
- Opportunity for Career growth? Of course! Employee referral bonuses? Absolutely!