Patrol Trainee.Security (Job ID 2110554)
Category Security Guard
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Patrol is 24/7 with two consecutive days off during the week.
- Must be able to work weekend hours.
- The salary range for this position is $16.25, or $16.75, if the BSIS firearm permit is already possessed. Annual merit increase. Plus an opportunity to earn additional income from employee referrals and sales commission.
- The geographical area covered for this position is West Los Angeles.
- Respond to alarm activations while driving a marked company vehicle in an assigned geographical area.
- Conduct residential vacation checks.
- Perimeter checks of commercial locations.
- Respond to calls for patrol service.
- Conduct vehicle inspections at beginning and end of shift.
- High school diploma, GED, or prior security experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Guard Card
- BSIS exposed firearm permit, willing to obtain, applied for, or possessed
- Pepper Spray permit, willing to obtain or possessed
- Baton permit, willing to obtain or possessed
- One year security or customer service experience.
- Good verbal, written, and customer service skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Competitive compensation package. Paid training.
- ADT offers full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with 5% matching.
- Paid vacation time. (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point.)
- $5,250 Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays.
- A great environment. Everyone says it. We mean it.
- Opportunity for Career growth? Of course! Employee referral bonuses? Absolutely!