Enterprise Install Foreman (Job ID 2012060)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The primary function of this position is to install and troubleshoot low voltage panels, wiring and associated devices. Provides onsite supervision of electronic installers on multiple worksites and coordinates the daily activities for the assigned worksites. Performs programming and leads the startup and commissioning process.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Installs and troubleshoots low voltage panels, wiring and associated devices.
- Provides onsite supervision of electronic installers on multiple worksites and coordinates the daily activities for the assigned worksites.
- Performs programming and leads the startup and commissioning process.
- Must have an ability to proctor, coach, and teach others.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Provides customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and tools).
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training.
- Must have five (5) or more years of experience.
- Must have a mastery knowledge of enterprise intrusion systems, fire systems, CCTV, intercom access control systems.
- Must have a full understanding of local/national codes.
- Must have full knowledge of local/national codes.
- Requires proficiency knowledge of OSHA, HAZCOM Regulations and comprehension of national electronic code, state and local construction codes.
- Must possess strong communication/leadership skills when working with others.
- Must have an ability to determine and implement resolution to complex field situations.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an ability to lead others and manage multiple projects.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to clear a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must retain NICET Level II Certification (for fire alarm systems only).
- Must obtain NICET Level III within one (1) year (for fire alarm systems only).
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications and/or licenses that are required by national, state and local codes.
- Requires 75 % to 100 % proficiency in ADT Commercial’s Enterprise product offerings.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme weather conditions, risk of electrical shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral, depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires, ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with “on call availability” and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.