Principal Software Developer
Categories Information Technology
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com
- Designs, implements, qualifies and documents software deliverables for cloud and client software solutions.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Veteran Cross and Full Stack software developer. Experience across multiple stacks including backend, frontend and mobile applications. A noted expert in several elements of the development stack.
- A leader in envisioning, defining and building elegant designs, and quality code. Able to lead a technical team in code development projects providing direction and guidance.
- Possesses substantial insights into the full-spectrum of modern unit and system test techniques. Can lead technical teams in the implementation of effective test mechanisms and frameworks to create high quality code deliverables.
- Can develop and institute a documentation paradigm for project types that both ensure accuracy and maintains efficiency.
- Deep experience in requirements decomposition at every stage of a project. Can identify and prevent requirements/implementation mismatches in complex projects.
- In addition to relaying technical details on feature operation and design decisions to technical audiences, can dispense the nature of technical designs to key partners to ensure quality integration.
- Through deep experience in mentoring activities, can develop new mentors and pass on the techniques and skills to enable cultural best practices to expand across teams.
- Able to lead Proof-of-Concept activities such as baseline creation, performance measurement, evaluation criteria development and coherent and conclusive results presentations.
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- 15+ years
Expertise in (several):
- Java, C++
- HTML 5
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com