Software Developer II (Job ID 1913146)
Category Information Technology
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
- Designs, implements, qualifies and documents software deliverables for cloud and client software solutions.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can develop software for Full-Stack solutions. Proficiency in at least one element of the development stack with a capacity to expand further.
- A contributor to design activities and capable of building quality code to support them. Flexible mindset to new implementation techniques and able to take guidance on coding style and substance.
- Able to implement test solutions for developed code. Can create effective test mechanisms and execute quality processes on new code prior to submission.
- Evolving skills in documenting deliverables in a collaborative and clear manner. Capable of making updates to reflect changes to work products submitted.
- Strong teamwork aptitude and ability to partner with seniors for guidance and learning opportunities.
- Fluency in communication and relaying of technical details on feature operation and design decisions within the working team.
- Can contribute to the body-of-knowledge relating to new and existing software platforms.
- Able to participate in senior lead Proof-of-Concept activities.
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com