Supply Chain Coordinator/Material Handler Warwick RI
Warwick, Rhode Island
Categories Corporate, Logistics
What we offer:
·Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
·Career advancement opportunities!
·Flexible work schedule
·401(K) with 100% match up to 5% - 3 year vesting period!
·GREAT referral program!
- Completes online orders for hardware, cable, and other miscellaneous items as required for the ADT Sales & Service Office (SSO) for the Service and Installation departments and processes purchase orders to maintain the inventory levels in the SSO warehouse.
- Ensures that the local SSO warehouse is a safe, organized, and secure facility and takes immediate corrective action necessary to regain compliance when defaults are found.
- On a daily basis, uses the Perpetual Inventory functionality to document transactions on equipment to and from various sub-inventories assuring that the physical inventory and the "booked" inventory in the system match and investigates and resolves any discrepancies.
- Pulls and issues hardware as required for Residential, Small Business and Core Commercial installation and service jobs as required.
- Replenishes truck stock for each fleet vehicle and moves material from shipping/distribution trucks into the warehouse.
- Opens shipments and verifies parts ordered, unpacks, removes, and reconciles items for each department, and tracks and forwards receipt for materials purchased to Accounts.
- Identifies shelf locators to be entered into the Perpetual Inventory system and stocks all warehouse shelves in accordance with established static stock and hardware guidelines.
- Delivers incoming material not assigned to the warehouse to its proper destination and ensures that the inventory is properly documented into the appropriate sub-inventory.
- Maintains product knowledge for items in stock and answers technical questions related to the work order, its number, and equipment needed.
- Examines equipment returned from cancelled accounts to determine if the equipment should be repaired, replaced under warranty, returned to manufacturers for credit, or disposed of within Perpetual Inventory and Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines.
- Maintains control logs and copies of all invoice transactions for material procurement and material handling as per federal, state, and local regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years of material handling and inventory control experience.
- Previous experience working with a computerized, perpetual inventory management system.
- Basic computer skills, (e.g., Microsoft Office, especially in excel).
- Knowledge of perpetual inventory management system.
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate warehouse related equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Valid driver's license.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com