Customer Care Training Manager (Job ID 1913145)
West Henrietta, New York
Category Contact Center
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
To provide new hire and incumbent development through utilizing adult learning methodologies and practices, facilitation of lectures, webinars, hands-on and web-based training, as well as through supervised on-the-job training. Responsible for the management and supervision of new hires and incumbents throughout the training period. May also supervise, lead and develop Training Assistants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Manager, Training and Development, to provide standardized, current training curriculum to new hires and incumbents.
- Prepare and conduct all CMC/FSC/ASC training regarding systems (i.e., Admin, CARMS, Informix, MasterMind, Telmar, Document Manager, etc.) soft skills (i.e., customer service skills), and center-wide policies and procedures.
- Utilize a professional and engaging approach in the presentation of training programs, ensuring interactive methods are employed.
- Incorporate training methods that support all learning styles in the delivery of training programs.
- Responsible for all training class preparation, facilitation and completion, including materials and classroom set-up/preparation, requesting log-ins and database access, and administrative functions pre-, during- and post-class.
- Maintain accuracy of training class information on the National Training Team Portal.
- Provide regular updates to Manager, Training and Development, and operational partners regarding progress and/or performance of new hires and incumbents during training.
- Partner with technical writer team and local SMEs to develop and update training materials to achieve performance improvement and external customer satisfaction.
- Conduct training initiatives/classes in a manner consistent with supporting the business in meeting its goals and objectives; i.e., ensure trainees are adequately prepared.
- Evaluate and provide feedback to all class participants before completion of training and progression into job role.
- Participate in training focus group meetings and on training project teams for the purpose of identifying areas of opportunity and trends to enhance training curriculum.
- Administration of payroll review and validation for trainees.
- Coordinate with departments to arrange identified resources in support of training curriculum.
- Handle employee relations issues in accordance with Human Resources guidance and direction.
- Ability to work flexible schedule in support of operational needs.
- Ability to travel (typically up to 10%), determined by business need.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year degree is preferred, but not required.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years training/call center experience.
- 12 months of experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment preferred (FSC).
- 2-3 years of training facilitation experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment preferred.
- Presentation Skills; effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; one-one-one, small and large group facilitation.
- Decision Quality; makes good decisions based on wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Functional/Technical Skills: has knowledge and skills of computer based software and can do the job with high level of accomplishment.
- Business Acumen; has knowledge in business practices, technology, and information affecting the business and organization.
- Customer Focus; is dedicated to meeting the expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Managerial Courage; faces up to people problems on any person or situation quickly and directly.
- Managing and Measuring Work; monitors process, progress, and results.
- Time Management; uses time effectively and efficiently.
- Good Listening skills; practices attentive and active listening.
- Must possess ability to work in a fast paced call center environment.
- Creativity; ability to come up with new and unique ideas to presenting in a classroom setting.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com