Customer Service Representative - Field Scheduling (Job ID 1914608)
West Henrietta, New York
Category Customer Service
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) isa leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United Statesand Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digitalnetworks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service witha focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel saferand empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
What’s in it for you:
· Work Shift (After Training): Normal business hoursstarting between 8:00am – 9:00am with Sun, Mon. off.
·Training Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm(roughly 8 weeks)
·Full Time Hours
·Competitive Pay Starting at $13.50
·Excellent culture and work environment
·Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K +)
·A company to have a CAREER with
The Field SchedulingRepresentative (ADT uses the internal job title of ‘Productivity Specialist’)is responsible for the coordination of field technicians’ daily schedule.Performing various identified administrative functions are centralized to this rolein order to promote local ADT branch field time, business efficiency andsupport of business processes and best practices. Field technicians aredispatched to customer’s homes to install new ADT alarm systems or to performrepair work on existing ADT customer sites. This position is assigned aparticular geographic area within the United States and provides support to aparticular identified set of local ADT branches, including but not limited tofield technicians and local ADT managers. Prioritization of jobs in each of thetechnician’s area through both knowledge of the area supported and independent decision-makingtechniques are basic requirements of this role. In order to be successful inthis role, the following qualities have been identified as critical assets:adaptability, problem solving and decision-making skills, multi-tasking as wellas the ability to build relationships quickly with internal customers supportedremotely. This position will work in a team atmosphere that is fast paced andagile to a changing environment.
- Balancing technician schedule efficiency and productivity given customer expected arrival times
- Ensuring customer appointment times are met
- Prioritize jobs as required to meet customer commitments
- Providing timely customer notification on appointment changes or delays
- Strategic planning of schedule concerning technician skill set, training and time off
- Problem solving of scheduling exceptions brought forth such as sooner requests, pending requests and escalated customer inquiries
- Providing of daily communication between technicians, customers, management and other ADT support centers through various communication channels
- Dispatch of technicians to emergency customer requests after hours and facilitation of technician timely response
- Various administrative duties such as on time arrival tracking, in order to best support local branches and promote an increase level of customer satisfaction.
What you bring to the table:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 1 year+ of fast paced customer service (call center preferred).
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to “multi-task” at an efficient Speed.
- Basic Data entry/typing skills.
- Computer/MS Windows knowledge strongly desired.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)employer. We are committed tohaving a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a cultureand environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve ourcustomers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the besttalent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized.Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.