Custom Home Sales Manager (Job ID 2115074)
West Palm Beach, Florida
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Manage the Custom Home Services Sales teams within a defined territory/region(s). Focus on selling diverse products to higher end consumers while maximizing recurring revenue contribution and profitable Installation dollars.
- Be proficient in the awareness of Connected Home type Product and Services. Ability to grasp and explain Residential Integrated Products & Services.
- Implement and administer sales programs in Residential consumer markets to maximize profitable opportunities.
- Work closely with local ADT installation management to ensure effective completion while maximizing customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Mentor, develop, motivate and coach Custom Home Services Sales Representatives. Develop team for success by regularly communicating results and job expectations. Develop performance metrics for sales teams and monitor results.
- Provide performance feedback and recommendations to improve effectiveness. Conduct annual performance reviews/appraisals.
- Select and hire new Custom Home Services Sales Representatives, as required. Participate in recruiting activities, as required.
- Formulate organic self-generated lead programs and train representatives in working closely with defined GOLD promoters that will enhance self generation contribution.
- Regularly participate in ride-alongs and monitor progress of new and existing representatives.
- Ensure adherence to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs, pricing, budget, technologies and services through timely communications.
- Hold regular sales meetings with Custom Home Services Sales Representatives (minimally, on weekly basis).
- Interacts with all levels - from executives to installers - while engaged in problem solving and situations that require conflict resolution.
- Model and champion ADT values. Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of values-related issues and concerns.
- 4 year college degree in business administration, marketing, sales or other related field of discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of sales and sales management experience.
- As a proven successful track record in consumer/residential sales or related industries working with large accounts.
- Has successfully developed a professional business team.
- Is a passionate leader with a strong presence and recognition within a local community.
- Has demonstrated success in handling high dollar sales transactions and large bids.
- Has effectively educated consumers on products and services and success in consultative selling.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). In addition, has successfully demonstrated the following competencies:
- Action oriented
- Building effective teams
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Command skills
- Conflict management
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Developing direct reports
- Directing others
- Drive for results
- Fairness to direct reports
- Hiring and staffing
- Innovation Management
- Interpersonal savvy
- Managing diversity (has the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees (i.e., from an installer to corporate management).
- Motivating others
- Peer relationships
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Timely decision making
- Written communications
- May be required to drive to work locations in the assigned territory, requiring 50-60% local travel
- Valid driving license with clean driving record is required.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.