Customer Service Retention Specialist (Job ID 1914617)
Category Contact Center
- Answer Incoming Customer Phone Calls.
- De-escalate and resolve escalated customer issues.
- Interpret and deciphers contract terms.
- Renegotiate Commercial and Residential Contracts.
- Utilizes SOA to make sound business decisions.
- Provide accurate and timely follow through on all customer inquiries or correspondence requiring research.
- Provide advanced support for immediate resolutions regarding billing, account review, account updates,
- adjustments, sign/decal requests, alarm testing, and alarm history review to commercial and residential customers.
- Maintains a professional, calm, and pleasant voice image at all times when communicating with customers.
- Efficiently and accurately enter and maintain all customer account data and activity in appropriate systems.
- Special projects as determined by management.
- Maintain schedule adherence for shift start, breaks, and lunches.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet Explorer.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Ability to maintain composure, keep emotions in check and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Normal office environment.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two years customer service experience.
- Satisfactorily complete alarm industry and company specific on-the-job training.
- Must be able to accurately type 35 wpm and able to 10-key, preferably by touch.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.