Customer Service Supervisor – 3rd Shift (Job ID 2114788)
Category Contact Center
Check out more about life at ADT here.
- Facilitate, coach, and provide leadership and framework for daily operation.
- Increase team's process and business knowledge/understanding enabling higher levels of performance productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure staff works within the guidelines established by the organization.
- Provide technical support, advice, and experience.
- Monitor team performance and provide feedback.
- Provide performance trends and analysis to team.
- Assist the team in developing and implementing team and individual measurements in support of process and organizational goals.
- Responsible for managing conflict and diversity.
- Foster team building and group dynamics, provide career development planning and opportunities.
- Lead team by role modeling company values.
- Provide technical education on call center strategies, including all related policies and applicable laws governing billing and collections.
- Communicate business performance and direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
PLEASE NOTE: This position will require 3rd shift working hours
- Two year degree in business, liberal arts or other related program is required. Four year degree is preferred
- Two (2) years experience in a customer service related position
- Two (2) years experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably in a service environment managing non-exempt level employees.
- Managerial and excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be PC proficient
- Must have understanding of call center dynamics and key measurements
- Some knowledge of telephony capabilities CMS, CenterView, Auto-dialers helpful.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.