Emergency Dispatch Operator - Call Center Monitoring (Starts 8.12.19)
Categories Customer Service, Contact Center
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service - people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers' evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. An Emergency Dispatch Representative is responsible for monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for residential and small business alarms as well as contacting appropriate responsible parties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to alarms using the information provided in instruction screens.
- Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatches the proper authorities, and notifies responsible parties.
- Properly documents alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completes alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Provide alarm reset instructions to customers during outbound alarm calls and inbound alarm call backs
- Receive inbound calls related to alarm call back inquires
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) months of external customer service experience required, call center experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to type at least 25 wpm.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com