HR Manager (Job ID 1913141)
Categories Human Resources, Corporate
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for developing strong business relationship with his/her management team by providing employee relations counseling, management training, recruiting and placement, payroll management, wage and salary administration in support of each business unit's overall strategic goals and objectives.
- Provide day-to-day HR leadership by coordinating and allocating resources and drive execution of various business initiatives.
- Advise management team on performance, staffing and employee relations issues. Design and implement strategies designed to drive the business (e.g., reduce turnover, increase productivity and satisfaction, improve quality of applicant pool).
- Deliver, facilitate and measure HR initiatives for corporate and field operations (e.g., leadership planning process, benefits and salary administration, performance management, integrity matters, team member surveys) Implement strategies designed to drive the business and organizational change (e.g. recruiting, selection, retention, employee and labor relations, and union avoidance).
- Manage HR-related changes for Business Units by working with HR Team and members of the management team.
- Manage HR associates, including hiring, firing, evaluating and motivating staff.
- Coordinate and deliver HR training to local management and employees (e.g., union avoidance, sexual harassment).
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues as well as assist legal counsel on employment claims involving discrimination and harassment by conducting internal investigations, reviewing documentary evidence, interviewing witnesses, etc.
- Provide local guidance on legal compliance, compensation and benefits matters. Interface with Payroll and HRIM departments. Where applicable, actively participate in collective bargaining and labor relations. Ensure compliance with Department of Labor laws and regulations (e.g. OFCCP, wage and hour, OSHA, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year degree in related field required. Master's or advanced degree preferred
- 5-7 years HR experience. Contact Center HR experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law, legal compliance, staffing, training, salary administration and general business principles
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- PC proficient
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of prevailing wage
ADT LLC is an EqualEmployment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse andinclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment whereevery employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives.We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environmentwhere employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.comto learn more.