Remote Outbound Account Specialist- Winback (Job ID 2012672)
Category Contact Center
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
We are hiring for our Outbound Team at our Wichita, Kansas location.
Our Outbound team is focused on providing an outstanding ADT customer experience. We do this by listening to the voice of the customer and understanding how ADT solutions can enhance their lifestyle. Outbound agents are empowered to offer solutions, resolve issues and improve customer satisfaction.
A day in the life of an Outbound Agent looks like this:
- Identifying at-risk accounts and making outbound calls.
- Retaining ADT customers by problem solving, deescalating customer issues and resolving account issues.
- Reviewing all contacts for accuracy while enhancing the department’s ability to maximize profitability and resolution.
- The ability to work independently to find the best solution.
Some of the opportunities you will experience as an Outbound agent are:
- Pay for performance
- Coaching and development
- Being a valued team member who is empowered to be a change agent
- Our department is closed on weekends, allowing our employees to receive every weekend off, no matter the shift.
You’re a great match for us if you are:
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service and creating customers for life
- A great listener who can problem-solve while focusing on retaining customers
- Reliable, motivated and have a positive attitude
- Determined and have strong negotiation skills
- Competitive – we work as a team but pay for performance!
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid virtual training – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- VDI training requirements:
- PC, no Mac or Chromebook
- At least 5mbps broadband internet connection with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from your cable modem to your PC
- Windows 7 or higher
- If you do not meet these requirements, you will be able to train in the center and does not disqualify you from the position.
- VDI training requirements:
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of such as:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience required, retention-focused preferred
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple items at once
- Computer proficiency, including data entry
- The ability to perform some basic math functions, as well as understand business metrics
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.