Team Manager, Customer Care Performance Operations - Remote (Job ID 2110313)
Category Contact Center
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Ops Lead role is responsible for providing both Operational and Frontline performance value dedicated to groups of teams and the function at large.
- Phone State Reporting/Analytics – Creation/Distribution
- Taking point on creating and distributing a cadence of reports specific to the Pod’s they support: Aux Usage, Adherence, Attendance, Aspect Superstate reports, CMS, Login/Logout reports, etc
- Custom Report creation as requested by the Unit Manager of their supported pods, or the Ops Shift Manager, to include:
- COPAnet analytics, phone state analytics, or other Excel-based reporting as needed.
- Takes lead on special projects as directed by the Pod Unit Manager, Ops Shift Manager, Sr Ops Manager, or Director.
- Handles all pre-scheduled engagement for ~120-150 agents such as:
- 1x1 Engagement
- Team Meetings
- LMS Courses
- Owns New Hire profile creation by:
- Building agent profiles in WFM, CMS, NICE, CT Suite
- Validating all agent profile information is accurate
- Adding schedules for training, transition, and destination teams
- Collect Root Cause findings and communicate upward through relevant Operations/Production channels - ie, call drivers, telephony or IT issues
Frontline Performance Support Responsibilities
- Utilize Tableau, Sharepoint, COPAnet, and other resources to review KPI/Phone State outlier reporting to provide coaching opportunities in the form of compliance flags in COPAnet’s MPR/GamePlan Workbook
- Utilize above analytics tools to uncover development opportunities and inform via agent Game Plans, keeping communication consistent with all stakeholders
- Assist in managing Reliability (attendance) compliance by auditing Corrective status via Tableau/COPAnet
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four-year degree preferred
- Five (5) years’ experience in a call center environment, with majority of time spent in a support role involving forecasting, scheduling reporting and /or analysis
- Analytical and Management Skills
- Aspect e-workforce management experience or similar software required. Database Management Software knowledge required. Advanced computer knowledge in Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint required, Avaya CMS Supervisor preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of ADT’s business, ACD reporting, MAS reporting capabilities and alarm handling
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.