Team Manager - Customer Care (Job ID 2012701)
Category Contact Center
- Facilitate, coach, and provide leadership and framework for daily operation.
- Increase team's process and business knowledge/understanding enabling higher levels of performance productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure staff works within the guidelines established by the organization.
- Provide technical support, advice, and experience.
- Monitor team performance and provide feedback.
- Provide performance trends and analysis to team.
- Assist the team in developing and implementing team and individual measurements in support of process and organizational goals.
- Responsible for managing conflict and diversity.
- Foster team building and group dynamics, provide career development planning and opportunities.
- Lead team by role modeling company values.
- Provide technical education on call center strategies, including all related policies and applicable laws governing billing and collections.
- Communicate business performance and direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two year degree in business, liberal arts or other related program is required. Four year degree is preferred
- Two (2) years experience in a customer service related position
- Two (2) years experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably in a service environment managing non-exempt level employees.
- Managerial and excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be PC proficient
- Must have understanding of call center dynamics and key measurements
- Some knowledge of telephony capabilities CMS, CenterView, Auto-dialers helpful.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.