Training Site Manager (Job ID 2012689)
Category Contact Center
The Customer Care Training Site Manager will support Customer Service Operations initiatives and actas the Subject Matter Expert and internal consultant to deliver on projectsthat improve the people, processes and systems/tools that support a learningand coaching culture.
TheCustomer Care Training Site Managerwillassist in growing a learning and behavioral performance-based coachingorganization through identifying business process gaps, learning needs,providing R+ for their training managers and cross functional partners, andbusiness transformation opportunities. The Customer Care Training Site Manager must have a track record of managing multiple projectsand priorities, reporting and analyzing metrics, working well in an operationalenvironment, and delivering results that drive extreme ownership and customersatisfaction. The Customer Care Training Site Manager willmeasure and review class over class core metric performance, reduce negativeemployee attrition, identify gaps, and build a plan for continuous improvementto improve new hire speed to competency as well as incumbent up trainings thatdrive performance for their site to improve speed to competency. This includesbut is not limited to: Net PromoterScore (NPS), First call resolution (FCR), productivity, Save Rate, Total HandleTime (THT), and Collector Effectiveness (CE).
TheCustomer Care Training Site Managerwill work to develop career progression for ourincumbent agents and training managers collaborating cross functionally with HR,Recruiting, the Customer Care Director of Training, Quality, and AgentDevelopment, and business partners to build and grow a learning and coachingculture that drives a culture change that values urgency, accountability,customer centricity, collaboration, discretionary effort. The Customer Care Training Site Manager will be accountable forrealizing the full potential of the ADT brand, ensuring that ADT Contact Centerlocations are well trained on ADT products & services, including theimprovement of the customer experience. This position is criticalbuilding preference by driving relationships & culture, customer &employee retention, as well as agent growth and development.
The Customer Care Training Site Manager reportsto Director of Customer Care Learning &Development
- Consult with department at all ADT Customer Care Contact to share audience performance needs/solutions, to coordinate and manage performance initiatives to support business objectives, and provide resources and support.
- Interpret and use IVR and CopaNet, Tableau, call content and performance data to develop and implement process improvement initiatives (training and/or coaching plans).
- Building training calendars and schedule training staffing with training site managers in Smartsheets.
- In addition to customer resolution of escalated issues, oversee analysis and execution of their sites departmental trends and identify specific performance needs to increase customer satisfaction and drive process improvements; continuously validate internal and external customer satisfaction indices.
- Work with the Director of Care Learning & Development to prioritize opportunities and implement performance improvement plans for new hires and incumbents; Collaborate with the Curriculum team to the design of needs assessments and evaluation strategy for performance solutions.
- Coach and guide the professional development and task assignment of training managers to ensure team goals and strategies are achieved.
- Utilizes various software products, such as Witness and NICE, Nexidia, Tableau, Medallia, and Copanet, to forecast, track and manage quality team output and quality results for each department.
- Directly supervises 4+ salaried training managers.
- Manage site projects with minimal supervision.
- Accountable for timelines and project due dates.
- Four-year college degree desired with some graduate level courses or equivalent business.
- Degree in HR, education, business management, or teaching preferred.
- 5+ years Training Management experience or 5+ years in Training or Learning and Development
- Strong understanding and application adult learning principals
- Previous experience leading leaders with demonstrated progression is highly desirable.
- Project delivery
- Strong business leadership background including experience leading people leaders.
- Experience with training at all levels within an organization.
- Flexibility - scheduling and delivering training may need to occur on off shifts.
- Ability to travel (25-50% potentially, as business requires) and availability to adjust schedule based on business needs
Consistent and confidence in delivering training to alllevels of the organization
Operational experience and understanding challenges ofthat environment
Concise and effective communication across theorganization
Willingness to take on new challenges from inception todelivery/ reporting
- Excellent planning, organizing and project management skills. Must also possess the desire and ability to maintain key relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Continual service improvement of training and knowledge projects Reporting, defining metrics and KPI's
- Thrives in a collaborative environment, open-space office with multiple shifting priorities.
- Strong PC literacy in Microsoft Office and/or Windows NT environment required.