Operations Manager Core/Enterprise (Job ID 2112557)
Winter Garden, Florida
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
- Manage systems delivery process from order receipt to project completion of activities for the Installation and Service work force.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Lead billing and costing meetings for all projects. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities including hiring, development, productivity, employee engagement and disciplinary responsibility.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of subcontractors to ensure professional quality, timely and cost effective installation and delivery process. Monitor performance and implement improvements.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as efficient maintenance of project paperwork to include contracts, revisions, estimates, work drawing and specifications. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Sales - Plan and support sales and marketing activities
- Strategic Input and Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operation plans.
- Leadership role in developing, implementing and measuring standard work in our installation and service businesses.
- Owns complete service delivery process from customer call, through technician performance and billing.
- Owns complete project delivery process from point of signed sales order, through technician/sub-contractor, installation and customer sign-off and billing.
- Responsible for expanding customer base and growing Service agreement base.
- Works with the legal department to ensure full compliance with company contract requirements.
- Engage in regular communications with sales, customers and vendors to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- 4 year degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5 – 7 years of business experience in sales and / or operations, with a minimum of 5 years of related Field Leadership experience preferably within the service industry and/ or with security, and previous Business Growth P&L responsibility preferred
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices.
- Experience with employee relations, talent management/engagement, team building, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior management skills, excellent time management, planning, and forward-thinking skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Expert familiarity with applicable codes (i.e. NFPA 25 and NFPA 72).
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer’s schedule.
- Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to: climbing up or down ladders, occasional lifting up to 50lbs, stairs, scaffolding, ramps and the like; remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another; moving in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces; and general office duties including use of a computer.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.